How to connect a custom domain
If you want to connect your custom domain to direct connect to your playerserver when its online then follow this guide
Follow these steps:
- Go to your domain provider where you modify the DNS then make a new record
- The type of record we need is a SRV Record. The service we need is _minecraft (the _ is important!)
- The protocol is _tcp
- The name is the record example mc or your server name etc
- The target is your direct connect to your PlayerServer server. For example if your server name is awesomeServer, your direct connect would be awesomeServer.playerservers.com
- Enter 1 for both the priority & weight, enter 25565 for the port, and leave the TTL to its current, default value. Then save this.
Here is a screenshot of what it should look like, keep in mind it will look different depending on what domain provider you use!
Still need help? Contact us at discord